Home Health Physical Therapist
We are looking for a committed Physical Therapist to provide home-bound and in-clinic patient’s professional physical therapy and rehabilitation services. With a goal to restore motion and ensure patients gain optimum function and mobility, the PT candidate must be passionate about being a coach that will maximize the quality of life and movement potential within the spheres of education, physical therapy treatment and rehabilitation.
Physical Therapist Responsibilities
- Identifying and meeting patients’ goals and needs
- Offering cost-effective treatments that help improve clients’ motion and mobility
- Reduce the need for medications and providing alternatives to surgery
- Care Team Responsibilities
- Develop care plans using a variety of treatment techniques
- Create fitness- and wellness-oriented programs tailored to patients’ specific needs
- Provide quality, personalized and evidence-based care and proven interventions
- Motivate patients during treatment in order to help them function optimally
- Promote clients’ healthy lifestyle by improving strength, flexibility, balance, and coordination
- Consult and practice with other health professionals
- Evaluate effects and monitor and communicate progress
- Document patient care services in EMR Casamba
- Provide oversight and train other PTA as directed for lead PT Admin.
- Proven work experience as a physical therapist
- Intensive education and clinical expertise
- Ability to manage patients with different types of personalities
- Current knowledge of treatment practices
- Drive to continually learn and grow
- Experience with documentation charting and coding in EMR
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills
- Valid license to practice physical therapy
- Graduate degree or greater in physical therapy
- Holiday Pay
- Company Car Available
- Job Type: Full-time
Physical Therapy Technician
Join our team. Immediate opening for a Physical Therapy Tech, responsible for the performance of tasks which support the health care team in providing direct patient care under the direct supervision of a licensed Physical Therapist. Duties include cleaning and preparing equipment, set-up of equipment and completing daily reports.
- High school diploma or GED required
- Knowledge of medical terminology
- Must work in Lone Star, TX
- Schedule Per Diem/PRN
Physical Therapy Assistant PTA
Work for a growing successful Physical Therapy Agency looking for an exceptional patient oriented licensed physical therapist assistant to do functional Home Health therapy. PTA needed to restore patient’s function, alleviates pain, and prevent disabilities by administering and guiding prescribed physical therapy. Soft tissue mobilization and joint mobilization skills are desired but we are willing to train the right candidates.
We are part of a large medical group including physicians, nurse practitioners, nurses and physical therapists in multiple sites over the East Texas area. We are a complete agency and part of an integrated network.
Great pay and benefits including company paid health insurance as well as great medical care discounts if you use services within our extensive network.
Opportunities for advancement for the motivated candidate!
(PTAs) work as part of a team to provide physical therapy services under the direction and supervision of the physical therapist. PTAs implement selected components of patient/client interventions (treatment), obtain data related to the interventions provided, and make modifications in selected interventions either to progress the patient/client as directed by the physical therapist or to ensure patient/client safety and comfort.
- Texas PTA License
- Health Insurance
We believe healthcare is ‘relationship’ not an ‘encounter,’ and feel that there is no nobler pursuit than that of caring for and improving health. If you are like-minded, we hope you’ll join us on our mission!